Friday nights are for the family! Starting June 4th, head down to Davis Park in downtown Rockford for Friday Night Flix. To kick off the summer, they will be showing ‘Moana’ and the best part is… it’s FREE! Make a night of it, stop by Rockford City Market, grab some food from one of the local food trucks and then head to Davis Park for a family-friendly movie. The park will open at 7 pm for people to bring their blankets and lawn chairs and get a good seat and the movie starts at dusk.
In the event of inclement weather during Friday Night Flix, the decision to reschedule or cancel the event for the evening will be made no later than 2 p.m. on the day of the event. This notification will be posted on the Friday Night Flix Facebook page.
- Tickets for free chips, courtesy of Frito Lay, will be handed out at the entrance for the first 500 patrons • Please leave your pets at home
- Bicyclist are encouraged to ride down and park at the entrance of Davis Park
- June 4th – Moana presented by Mayor Tom McNamara
- July 9th – Field of Dreams presented by Representative Maurice West
- August 6th – Raya And The Last Dragon presented by Urban Equity Properties